How good is this Pumpkin Pie? It won second place and $250 at the Triangle Town Center’s Pumpkin Pie Bake-Off. I know – the recipe is so good we should charge for it. Since we already got paid we’ll just go ahead and share. If you make one feel free to email us a slice.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Refrigerator Time: 4 Hours
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon whole milk or Half and Half
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust – Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6oz.)
- 1 cup cold whole milk or half and half
- 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 packages (4-serving size) Jello Vanilla flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour 1 cup cold milk into bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired. (The picture shows a dollop instead of spread over the whole pie.) Either way would work! Store leftover pie in refrigerator. Makes 8 servings.
- *Helpful Hint: Soften cream cheese in microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 seconds. (Remove from foil)
- Double Layer Pecan Pumpkin Pie: Stir 1/4 cup toasted pecans into cream cheese mixture. Spread on bottom of crust. Continue as above. For highest quality use products as listed. Do not substitute.