Crawford and Son Restaurant has been open for over month now and we finally got a chance to grab dinner. I asked for recommendations from someone on what to eat while visiting, and they simply stated you can’t go wrong with Crawford and Son and they were right.
What we had to eat – Okay – this should really say what didn’t we have to eat. Since there were four of us we got to try lots of different options.
- Malted Wheat Rolls with Hickory Butter and Sea Salt
- Charred Octopus with Fennel, Citrus and Chorizo
- Radishes with Sorrel Hummus, Olive Oil and Sat
The Main Event:
- Steak with a Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Autumn Roots with a Soft Egg and Savory Granola
- Chicken Legs with Creamy Rice
- Catfish with Boiled Peanut and Clam Hash
A Sweet Ending:
- Sweet Potato Trifle Pumpkin Cake
- Sugar Cream Pie
- Chocolate Chip Waffles
Everything was delicious but my favorites on the table were the radishes, steak (or maybe the catfish, hard to choose) and then the trifle. We had such a great dinner and the staff were wonderful. I can’t wait to go back.
Have you been to Crawford and Son? Let us know about your dining experience!