Dram & Draught is one of our favorite spots to grab a drink in Raleigh. The vibe is super cool and the drinks are really good. They released their fall drink menu this weekend. And with the fall weather finally here. It is the perfect time to go grab a drink on their patio.
Here is what is on the lineup:
- The Gray Ghost – Espolon Blanco Tequila, Plantation Pineapple Rum, Lime, Orgeat, Absinthe, Vanilla Bitters, Soda
- Kuroneko – Virgin Bourbon, Licor 43, Cynar, Punt E Mes, Cardamom Bitters
- Still Beating – Vodka, Campari, Pasubio Amaro, Lime, Sugar
- Witches Brew – Old Overholt Bonded Rye, Hennessy VS Cognac, Amaro Sfumato, Orange, Lemon, Molasses
- Crime Pays – Ardbeg 10, Green Chartreuse, Overproof Rum, Lime, Honey
- Bad Apple – Bols Genever, Apple Brandy, Amaro di Angostura, Grapefruit, Lemon, Caramel, Buckspice Bitters
- Canadian Tuxedo – Fernet Branca, Grand Marnier, Lemon, Maple
- Corpse Bride – Empress 1908, Cocchi Americano, Cointreau, Citric Oleo Cordial, Absinthe
- Adrian Woodhouse – Virgin Bourbon, Cappelletti, Krupnikas, Lemon
- Men of the Minch – Famous Grouse Smoky Black Scotch, Campari, Oak City Amaretto
I tried the Adrian Woodhouse and the Bad Apple. They were both good but the Bad Apple was great. It was the perfect sweet and sour. Let us know if you tried any of the fall drinks yet and what else we should try.