BB’s Crispy Chicken opened this weekend. The concept is fresh, fast, and delish chicken sandwiches. They are made from antibiotic-free, ethically-raised chickens. Oh yeah, and they have some pretty amazing sauces too.
We stopped by this week to try them out. Here is what we had to eat:
- BB’S PICK – Keep it simple with thick-cut pickles on a toasted brioche bun.
- HOT HONEY – The perfect balance of sweet and spice. TABASCO® Buffalo Style Hot Sauce and honey create a thick and deliciously tangy flavor with hints of cayenne peppers and garlic.
- SEA-SALT BRINED FRENCH FRIES – Classic, crispy, and perfectly seasoned—they’re the best vehicle for trying all the sauces.
- CRUNCHY CHEESE CURDS – Gooey, dippable, and gluten-free. Made with Ashe County Cheddar Cheese and gluten-free panko breadcrumbs.
- BUTTERMILK RANCH – Our creamy homemade ranch is loaded with Ran Lew buttermilk and herbs.
- SOUTHWESTERN RANCH – Made with BB’s buttermilk ranch, taco spices, and chipotle pepper.
- CHEESE SAUCE – Cheddar and American cheese meet to create a creamy texture that’s perfect for dipping and drizzling.
- PUMPKIN MAPLE MILKSHAKE – Seasonal awesomeness. Must try. Plenty to share.
My favorite was the cheese curds. They were delicious. The cheese sauce was amazing too. And you definitely want to get a milkshake. The pumpkin maple was amazing. The chicken sammies were great and the brioche bun is out of this world. I would opt for the hot honey next time.
BB’s Crispy Chicken is located in Midtown East at 2920 Sherman Oak Place, Unit 140
Raleigh, NC 27609. They are open daily from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.