There’s a new ice cream spot on Disney’s Boardwalk, Ample Hills Creamery. Ample Hills is straight outta Brooklyn. They start by using the best ingredients; hormone-free milk and cream from grass-fed cows and organic cane sugar. Because they use the best stuff it is some of the best ice cream you will ever try!
We got a flight which is a sample of six different ice cream flavors. Here is what we had:
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Ice Cream – the creamiest Vanilla Ice Cream made with Cream Cheese and gobs of House-made St. Louis-Style Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. A staff favorite!
- PB Wins the Cup Ice Cream – Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Chocolate flakes and House-made Peanut Butter Cups
- Nonna D’s Oatmeal Lace Ice Cream – Dark Brown Sugar Cinnamon Ice Cream with Housemade Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- Malty Salty Pretzel Punch Ice Cream – Vanilla Malted Ice Cream with Chocolate-covered Pretzel Pieces
- Sally Sells Seashells Ice Cream – Fresh and Fluffy Orange Marshmallow Ice Cream with House-made Salty Chocolate Seashells
- Baked/Unbaked Ice Cream – Vanilla Ice Cream with pieces of Housemade Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brown Butter Cookie Dough
My favorite flavor is the Sally Sells Seashells. It was really good and very different. If you find yourself in Epcot go out the back entrance and visit the ice cream shop on the Boardwalk. You won’t regret it.