I should be in Asheville this weekend but the Universe had other plans. I am now enjoying my backyard and thinking about the fun times we’ve had visiting there in the past. I can’t wait to go back and enjoy all the great things Asheville has to offer. Until then, here are my top 5 Asheville things I enjoy:
- Vortex Doughnuts – I am dreaming of the strawberry dark chocolate doughnut I had there. Yum!
- Buxton Hall – So Buxton Hall is known for its amazing BBQ but I go there for their most amazing Chicken Sammie. That thing is out of this world great.
- Roots Hummus – I am a huge fan of Roots. They have the best hummus out there. I was first introduced to their product through the LoMo Market and have been a fan ever since.
- New Belgium – I love New Belgium’s beer and I really love their Liquid Center right on the river. It is the perfect location to enjoy a beer and relax.
- Hop Ice Cream – Hello Hop Ice Cream! Can someone please bring me a scoop of that Nutella Pretzel ice cream?