One of our favorites in Disney Springs is Morimoto Asia. Morimoto is named after Chef Masaharu Morimoto. If you are a fan of the Food Network, it is named after the Iron Chef. The space has an open kitchen where you can see the duck hanging and watch them cook. The restaurant is beautiful setting the tone for some amazing food. What we had to eat:
- Spicy Tuna – tuna, spicy mayo, scallion sushi roll
- Eel and Avocado – bbq eel, avocado sushi roll
- California – blue crab meat, cucumber, avocado sushi roll
- Tempura Shrimp – signature tempura shrimp, spicy gochujang aioli
- Pork Dumplings – pork, napa cabbage, scallion
I love all the things from Morimoto’s. My favorite is the tempura shrimp. That signature sauce is a-mazing! I love getting all the small plates and sharing. If you find yourself in Disney Springs make sure to check out Morimoto Asia!