We attended Savor the Triangle this evening. This great event is sponsored by MIX 101.5. It is an evening of food and fun. We got to sample food from lots of Raleigh’s fav restaurants. Here is a list of the participating restaurants and what we had to eat.
- Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen – Southern nachos served on pig skins with homemade pimento cheese.
- The Pit – BBQ sammie
- Mandolin – Boudin Sausage
- Alpaca Peruvian Charcoal Chicken – Chicken Salad
- Mother Earth Brewing – IPA
- Sitti – Dates
- Gravy – Meatballs and eggplant pie
- Bull Durham Beer Company – Light beer
- City Barbeque – Mac and Cheese with Brisket
- Relish Craft Kitchen & Bourbon Bar – Boiled Peanut Hummus
- Gonza Tacos y Tequila – Tacos of course
- Mama Bird’s Cookies & Cream – Birthday Cake ice cream
- McCormick and Schmick’s – Lobster Roll
- Seasons 52 – Delicious Desserts
- Taverna Agora Greek Kitchen – Greek Salad
- Carolina Ale House – Doughnuts
A portion of the proceeds benefited the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle. Inter-Faith Food Shuttle pioneers innovative, transformative solutions designed to end hunger in our community.
It was a nice evening filled with food and fun for a great cause.