bartaco is now open in North Hills. They are open daily starting at 11:00 a.m. They are located next to Mura. bartaco has located in Chapel Hill and Asheville. You can call ahead to get added to the waitlist which is great.
Since they are called bartaco we had to try the tacos. Note that the tacos are really small so you can eat a bunch of them. Here is what we tried:
- Chicken Pastor Taco-achiote-marinated seared chicken, grilled pineapple, tajin
- Cauliflower Taco-w/ romesco sauce
- Falafel Taco-w/ traditional greek-style tzatziki
- Spicy Chorizo Taco-argentinean pork sausage
- Crispy Rock Shrimp- w/ a remoulade sauce, lemon parsley slaw
My favorite was the Rock Shirmp taco. Anthony thought the cauliflower was the best. We also had the street corn, fresh pineapple and guacamole. They were all great. For the grand finale we had Churros with Chocolate sauce which was amazing! Do not miss the churros!
If you are at North Hills and are in the mood for tacos make sure to stop by bartaco.