One of the 88 original structures (of 500 total) in Colonial Williamsburg the Burton Parrish Church towers over the end of Duke of Gloucester Street at the edge of the historic property. We were fortunate enough to slip in quickly before an evening service and snap a few pictures of the building built-in 1715.  The sun was setting as we went in and the candlelit rooms had an amazing look to them. Timing on this part of the trip was great.

Previous articleWilliamsburg, VA
Next articleCapitol Building of Williamsburg