Recently I have become enamored with Trader Joe’s. Here are my top 10 T.J. favs.
- BBQ Teriyaki Chicken – serve with veggies and organic brown rice.
- Organic Brown Rice- this rice goes great with just about everything!
- Mandarin Orange Chicken- I love this stuff! It reminds me of the Crispy Honey Chicken at Pei Wei. Thanks to Mae for the suggestion.
- Pumpkin Waffle Mix – Very Yummy! We have breakfast for dinner sometime.
- Sweet Potato Fries- AWESOME!
- Soy Orange Carrots- Great with gilled pineapple and chicken.
- Fire Roasted Veggies- Great addition to any side dish.
- Peppermint Jo Jo’s – Like Oreos only with a peppermint twist! They only have them at Christmas time so get them before they get gone.
- Pepper and Onion Mix- Great to use with Chicken Fajitas.
- Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Seeds- These are so yummy!
Hope you enjoy these good eats!