The Raleigh Food and Wine Festival is this weekend. The tasting event is always wonderful and allows you to sample food from the talented chefs in and around Raleigh. Because of the popularity of the event the tasting tickets are anticipated to sell out soon. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to enjoy the day of food and fun.
Besides the tasting event there are many other foodie events during the weekend. Here are a few of the highlights:
- The Wine Feed will be hosting a free wine tasting from 6-8 p.m. featuring Bodegas Riojanas.
- lucettegrace will be featuring a summer tart class. Pre-registration required.
- Mandolin will be hosting a 5 course vegetarian garden vegetable dinner.
- lucettegrace will be featuring a dessert sampling for 2.
- Pig Pickin with Whole Foods Market and Fullsteam brewery featuring music from Hearts and Daggers.
- Free Pinetop Distillery Tour.
- Afternoon Tea at lucettegrace.
To get all of the latest information, make sure to check out Raleigh Food and Wine Festival’s website here.