It’s time for the INDY’s Best of the Triangle and we’re rooting for our friends at PineCone to bring home the title in the following categories:
- Best Place to Hear Bluegrass [Out & About]
- Best Place to Hear Blues (Out & About]
- Best Place to Hear World or International Music [Out & About]
- Best Nonprofit in Wake County [Services]
- Best Summer Camp in Wake County (PineCone Bluegrass Camps) [Services]
I know it is a long list and it takes a little work to vote but this is a group that brings a lot of music to the Triangle and not just bluegrass. (Free shows, jam sessions, youth music, traditional music of North Carolina and more.)
This is a great way to get them the recognition they deserve for their hard work in the community. Voting ends March 5th – so go vote now.